Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent (preferred).
Welding: 1 year experience (preferred).
NOTE: Non-smoking workplace and grounds.
Full Job Description
Graham Spray Equipment is a well-established Douglasville company looking for career-minded welders.
- Must be able to use a square
- Steel welding required (aluminum welding experience is a plus)
- Proficiency with tools such as welding machines, grinders, and saws
- Must be able to read a tape measure and perform basic math skills
- Forklift training will be given
- Able to stand all day and lift 50 lb as needed
- Must be dependable and report to work on time every day
- Be able to comply with safety awareness and regulations
- Must have effective verbal communication and shop skills
- Be able to work overtime as required
Pay is based on experience and skill level.
Applicants must have a clean MVR and pass a background check.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (preferred)
- One location
Typical Start Time:
Typical End Time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply.
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
Company’s Facebook Page: