Thank you for visiting our website. WAM Bumpers takes your privacy seriously and wants you to know how we collect and use your information. When you visit various areas of our website, personal information and other data may be collected for a variety of purposes. All data is collected and used lawfully and ethically. Here are the details.
Collecting Your Information
How do we get your information anyway? There are several ways your information is collected through our site. Some are more obvious than others, but all are common, legal business practices.
- We collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide (such as your name, address, phone number) when making a purchase, creating an account, signing up for newsletters, entering a contest, and similar scenarios.
- We use tracking technologies, like cookies and web beacons, that monitor website traffic to improve your site experience and to carry out cart transactions.
- We also collect data usage and site activity information like IP addresses, service providers, operating systems, pages viewed and the like.
Using Your Information
Why do we even want your personal information? Have no fear, we’re not here to take advantage of you, and we do not sell, rent or trade your information with other unrelated parties. Instead, we use it to improve your customer experience.
- We use it for the specific purpose for which you provided it (like making a purchase or signing up for a newsletter).
- Your information may be used to enhance customer service, as well as to improve site content, appearance and performance.
- We may use it to send you communications regarding purchases, promotions, warranties, etc.
- We may share your information with trusted third parties that we have working relationships with. These third parties provide us contracted services, such as targeted marketing, data management and analytics, administering emails, and conducting contests and promotions. These third party services may occur within or outside of the United States. Such service providers may only use your personal information for the purposes outlined in their contracted services.
Managing Your Privacy Preferences
Do you have any control over your privacy preferences? Sure! You’re in the driver’s seat when it comes to your privacy preferences. There are several ways you can control what information we receive from you and vice versa.
- You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time. Simply click the unsubscribe hyperlink in the footer and follow the simple instructions.
- Sharing personal information on our site is voluntary, though opting out may affect your ability to use features on our site.
- You have the option of adjusting your browser setting to refuse or monitor cookies, though again, this may affect the use of certain features on our site.
- Contact us at sales@WAMBumpers.com or 770-876-0300 if you have questions about privacy or wish to opt out of having us share your information with our third party business relationships.
Other Privacy Considerations
WAM Bumpers reserves the right to update this policy at any time, for any reason.
This policy pertains to user data tracked and collected only through our website, www.wambumpers.com.